Frantoio Romano was born in 1959, from the family company Romano that on the western side of Etna, cultivates and selects the most valuable native varieties and the best adapted varieties that make this area one of the most fertile in Sicily.Frantoio Romano specializes in the production of top quality extra virgin olive oil, selecting olives for harvesting, following the entire production chain, from harvesting to bottling. This is why we are able to guarantee total safety, provenance and total traceability of the oils we have put on the market.
Here our collection:
- Le Sciare Novecento ETICHETTA ROSSA (Monovarietale Nocellara dell’Etna – Selection of olives cultivated at 900mt on vulcano area) bottle 500ml
- Le Sciare ETICHETTA NERA (Nocellara dell’Etna –Selection of olives from the Etna area)
- Sicilia IGP ( Nocellara dell’Etna, Nocellara del Belice) bottle 500ml
- DOP Monte Etna (Monovarietale Nocellara dell’Etna) bottle 100ml / 250ml / 500ml
- Bio (Nocellara dell’Etna, Nocellara del Belice) bottle 100ml / 250ml / 500ml
- Don Micè (Nocellara dell’Etna, Coratina, Nocellara del Belice) bottle 250ml / 500ml / 750ml
- Co-milled oils (Lemon, basil, hot Pepper) bottle 100ml / 250ml
- Le contrade (Condiment with Nerello Mascalese grape must and wine vinegar) 250ml
- Natual Pistachos, Pistachos Cream, Pistachos Pesto, jar 220ml
Frantoio Romano is also specialized in the packaging of private label products and supply in bulk or bottled products, according to specific customer requests.