Do you want to be an exhibitor?
1. Companies wishing to participate should send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. You will be asked to fill in an application form for the brand and company which will be submitted to our Technical Committee. The form requests a series of information about the brand and its history, the company profile and the positioning of the product, to help the Technical Committee make its assessment.
3. Following the meeting of the Technical Committee, Pitti Immagine will inform each company that has submitted an application form of the Committee’s decision.
4. Pitti Immagine will contact the companies who have been accepted for inclusion in the fair.
Do you want to buy tickets for Taste?
Every exhibitors is entitled to:
• 3 free pitti cards or 5 free pittismarts for stands measuring 1.80 linear metre
• 6 free pitti cards or 8 free pittismarts for stands measuring 3.60 linear metres
• 3 free pitti cards or 5 free pittismarts for Tools stand
A limited number of exhibitor staff may enter the fair free of charge; exhibitors have the right to free passes for owners and a certain number of staff depending on the stand area.
The passes are personal and names can be entered via MyPitti:
• pitti cards until 1st June 2020 or requested at the fair
• pittismarts until 2nd June 2020
Until 2nd June 2020, you can also purchase up to 3 extra passes from MyPitti at a cost of 10 euros each, payable with a credit card.
From 3rd June 2020, passes can only be purchased at the fair, at a cost of 15 euros each.
If you need to change a name on a pass, this will be possible only until 2.00 pm on the first day, after which time you will have to purchase a new pass.
Pitticard with Pittismart allows you to put your Pitticard on your smartphone or tablet after downloading the relative App from Apple Store or Google Play.
Each exhibitor member of staff choosing a Pitticard (paper pass) will have to go to the exhibitor desk to pick up their card personally. They will also be given a bracelet to wear for the entire fair.
Bracelets will not be needed by those choosing the Pittismart option.
With MyPitti and the PittiSmart app you can easily book and gift a free admission Coupon to your buyers and pay the amount if the buyer activates the Coupon Code.
The basic requirements for this kind of purchase are:
- the coupon holder must be a specialist buyer or a multi-firm representative/distributor (not valid for your own exclusive representatives and relatives/friends)
- you must have a credit card to make the purchase, with enough credit to cover the cost of the coupons
- the buyer receiving the coupon must have a smartphone or tablet to download the PittiSmart app and activate the coupon
The cost of the coupon is 10 euros and it is valid for 3 days.
This amount will only be charged to your Credit Card when the Coupon Code is activated through the dedicated PittiSmart App.Attention: if the buyer activates the coupon from the app but doesn’t visit the fair, you will still be charged.
The purchasing procedure for the coupon using MyPitti is active until 2 June 2020, afterwhich you can only purchase passes for your clients for the price of 15 euros each from the buyer cash desks at the event.
During the three days of the event, you can purchase discounted tickets for 15 euros each (instead of 20 euros) for your non-buyer family and friends from the exhibitors’ cash desk by showing your exhibitor’s badge.
The tickets, for SIAE reasons, must be purchased and used on the same day and are valid for one day only.
DO NOT USE THIS PROCEDURE FOR BUYERS. FOLLOW THE SPECIAL PROCEDURE SO THEY CAN HAVE A BUYER PASS VALID FOR 3 DAYS!
In relation to Article 24 of the Municipal Regulations on the welfare of animals (resolution CC 285/1999), note that dogs are not permitted to enter the Pitti Immagine trade shows.
Our trade shows are not public in nature and, therefore, the provision referred to is not applicable.
Naturally, there is free access to animals working in the security field and to animals assisting people with disability.
Note also that it is strictly prohibited for animals to enter both on the set-up days as well as on the days of the exhibition itself, with the exception of guide dogs for the visually impaired that are permitted to enter the exhibition (in compliance with the laws in force) as they perform their work duties.
How to reach us!
STAZIONE LEOPOLDA - Viale Fratelli Rosselli, 5 Florence
The Autostrada del Sole (A1 motorway) links Florence with Bologna and Milan to the north and Rome and Naples to the south. The Firenze Mare (A11 motorway) links it with Lucca and the Tyrrhenian coast off the Genoa-Livorno A12 motorway. We suggest taking the Firenze Ovest exit and following signs for the city centre towards Porta al Prato.
- This will take you on Viale Guidoni, Via Forlanini, Viale Redi, Viale Belfiore, Viale Fratelli Rosselli. Paid car park next to Stazione Leopolda.
Click here for the track
The main station is Santa Maria Novella, located right in the centre and just 1 kilometre from Stazione Leopolda. We suggest taking tram 1 to the fair, getting off at the first stop "Porta al Prato-Leopolda".
Pitti Immagine offers a special discounts (for journeys between 4 - 8 June on base fare) for the following return journeys to Florence:
Rome, Milan, Bologna 30% off;
Turin, Naples, Venice, Verona 20% off.
To profit from this discount, please contact UniversalTurismo, Mr. Carlo Timossi
phone +39 055 5039204
"Amerigo Vespucci" airport in Florence
It is about 4 km outside the city centre and offers air links with major European cities and with airports in Rome and Milan, making for easy links with all international destinations.
Cloakroom and left luggage
The parking pass is valid from 9.30 am on 4th June 2020 until 10 pm on 7th June 2020.
The parking coupon can be converted into a ticket by showing to our staff member when you arrive at the Fortezza da Basso car park.
Conversion times are as follows:
- Thursday from 9.30 pm to 9.00 pm;
- Friday from 7.30 am to 1.00 pm.
After 1.00 pm on Saturday, conversion must be carried out at the organisation office information desk at the actual event.
If you do not carry out conversion through our personnel during the times indicated and you enter the car park by collecting the pass from the machine, you cannot be refunded.
The shuttle buses will leave the exhibitors’ carpark (p.le Montelungo – railway side) for Stazione Leopolda and back (see map attached).
Buses will leave about every 20 minutes.
The shuttle bus timetable is as follows:
Thursday: first departure (from the Fortezza carpark) at 9.30 am. End of service (final departure from Stazione Leopolda) at 9 pm
Friday: first departure (from the Fortezza carpark) at 7.30 am. End of service (final departure from Stazione Leopolda) at 8.30 pm
Saturday: first departure (from the Fortezza carpark) at 8.30 am. End of service (final departure from Stazione Leopolda) at 8.30 pm
Sunday: first departure (from the Fortezza carpark) at 8.30 am. End of service (final departure from Stazione Leopolda) at 9.30 pm
For parking vans, passes and instructions will be provided at the fair upon delivery of the Pitti cards.
Where to stay
Pitti Immagine in collaboration with UniversalTurismo is glad to offer in Florence: hotel solutions (hotel, historical Residences Properties, B&B) at affordable rates; guide of restaurants in Florence with special offer for our visitors; tailor made assistance for travel service - car hire with or without driver.
For any further information please contact: